Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13th

In an attempt to get in touch with the fashion-designer in me, I've started to attend some fashion shows. (From the comfort of my room of-course, sitting in my fabulous $10 shorts, and $10 couture singlet.)

And I realised that I like fashion shows. Why?- Because they have good music.

Check out the Lacoste Fall 2008 in the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
(Thank you Jeremy for bringing Bryant Park into my room.)



I don't get why it's snowing in fall though???

And the one below is closer to home. It's got a live band! How cool is that?

2 comments:

Tris said...

Damnnn!

Some fine looking men !

Anonymous said...

I got addicted to FashionTV when I was in Sydney. The flatmates use to mock me about it.

Nice Clothes,
Gorgeous Models,
Great Music,
Fabulous Parties,
Expensive Champagne.



…what isnt there to like!

…how I miss not having FashionTV!