Sunday, October 12, 2008

October 12th

I was so very tempted to write "October 12nd".


Apparently it is the season to suddenly not blog anymore. This rather abrupt stop in blogging has seen my google reader rather boring lately! The pictures of beautiful men are still flowing through, as well as the tech-gossip.

Question: Nikon or Canon? I can either pick up a Nikon and be an amateur, hippie photographer; or I can pick up a Canon and be a pro. Do I want to be a National Geographic/ Reader's Digest photographer, or a Getty Images photographer? I just can't get over the fact that Canon images have great clarity and great vibrancy in colour- but they are one of the most expensive cameras in the market. The price tag itself will give me confidence and motivation to take pictures.

And does anyone have suggestions of cheap places to stay in London, Barcelona, and Tel Aviv?

No comments: