Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12th

This is May's 12 of the 12th...
Details of this ritual can be found on Chad's blog.

Let's begin...

7:55am Making coffee. This month's italian blend is waaay better than last month's "Muan Jai" blend.



8:30am The laundry basket is full, so I'm emptying it!



9:20am I was grating cheese for the quiche I was making, when I saw this rather "comtemporary" art work the grater was making on my block of cheese...



9:38am My "spinach, salmon quiche" mixture. Monday is my turn to cook, but I had a presentation in the afternoon, so I had to prepare ahead.



10:02am Time for tea, biscuit, and some reading.



12:22pm What is left of my spaghetti lunch....I like lots of fresh basil on my pasta......can you spot them?



(Yes, there's less dishes to wash if you eat straight out of the pot!)

12:25pm My living room, and the clothes drying in the balcony. It's sunny but quite cold outside.



12:56pm Italian ice coffee to wash down the italian spaghetti.



1:23pm This is what I see every time I walk to school. It's the Auckland harbour, and a volcanic island (called Rangitoto) in the backgroud.



2pm to 6pm [I was at school doing a presentation, so it was too embarassing to take any pictures. I was busy trying to make my quicktime video run on Powerpoint; but it keeps lagging, and did not play the last two seconds! Obviously macs and windows products are incompatible]

6:40pm Dinner time. Everyone's taken their share, and this is what's left.



10:12pm Checking my schedule for tomorrow. I'm 3 days away from being in Melbourne!



10:40pm And the obligatory "body part" picture....


9 comments:

Pete Cullen said...

That's a lot of healthy food there Jeremy, it almost make me feel bad for my less than stellar eating habits today.
Almost. Nice pics :)

Dogeared said...

Very healthy - and I can't believe it's bedtime for you, I was surprised to see one posted so soon - but it's easy to forget just how far ahead you guys are!

I'd love a view like you have on your way to school - lucky you!

(36 mintues until hometime for me, then I can take some more photos commuting home and during my evening!)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Jeremy. I like the view you have from your way to school.

silver horde said...

What I love about 12 of 12 is I can always seem to find a link between my 12 and other peoples 12! Lovely photos of one of my favourite places in the world, esp seeing Rangitoto which I climbed to the top of in 1989!!

Sunny Archibald said...

Thanks for sharing your day. How was the quiche? You have an awesome view on your walk to school!

Anonymous said...

Real men do eat quiche! :)

Great pictures.

Christin said...

That quiche looks very yummy! And I love the view you have going to school.

Zippy said...

Quiche recipe??? Looks yummy. I'm glad somewhere else in the world it's cold. I was beginning to think just NYC was cursed.

Anonymous said...

Great view and cool photos!