Sunday, May 04, 2008

May 4th

Hokay, its time for another unnecessary update.

Can you believe it's May already?
Leafs are falling, rain is dropping, and the temperature is plummeting.

I actually like the cold- it feels fresh. I only hate it when my room and bed is cold.

School work has finally picked up. We are getting assignments, tests, hospital rotations, clinic, projects etc etc. Being busy means no time for boy thoughts or boy activities.
But as I said, it is so dull here that I've lost all motivation to do anything really....so even though I'm suppose to be busy, I'm not. So there've been occasions where I've managed to sneak in a few sinful acts.

Anyway I've received a sponsored trip to Melbourne. It will be a short weekend trip in mid May where I'll be attending a conference. I said sponsored because the old boss wanted me to go, so he paid for the trip (wooohooo!). Getting leave was a pain though.
The trip should be good.... We eye care professionals love to end all learning sessions with cocktail parties....So looking forward to those canapes, hors d' oeuvres, and cheap champagne.

Fingers crossed, I might be able to get over my denial of being an asian, and actually go crazy with my camera, and take heaps of photo to post on here. Won't count on it though.

On other news, I've been bad with food lately. I've munched on chocolate digestives, chocolate scotch fingers, milo bar, orange juice (full of sugar), and french toast with lots of syrup over the past 3 days- while I skipped gym and swimming.

Tonight, I had spag bolognaise with broccoli. This is ok, but not great.

Today I drank: 2 cups of italian plunger coffee (starbucks), 1 cup of green tea, 1 cup of white english tea, 1 cup of milo, 2+cups of juice, and very little plain water.

No comments: