Tuesday, August 12, 2008

August 12th

I had to put my camera on my desk the night before so I won't forget 12 of 12 today.


This is a ritual called "12 of 12" (for those who don't know). More info on here.

----------------

0559: I woke up, but forgot it was the 12th. I was suppose to take a picture of the alarm clock as soon as I'd open my eyes. But I forgot. But I then remembered, some 16 minutes into my day.

1 by you.

0610: Packing my lunch- apple, pear, chicken sandwich.

2 by you.

0615: Having breakfast- it's oaties/porridge. It looks yuk, but it's nice on a rainy winter morning.

3 by you.

0630: My colleague sent me the data we collected from our vision screening yesterday. Just checking through them.

4 by you.

0747: Waiting for the bus to take me to the school to continue the vision screening. It's shit weather as you can see!

5 by you.

1245: This is the room I've been working in for the past two days. In this room, I've observed twelve year old kids that have already developed facial hair; brats (which is why I don't wanna have kids); and I've also learnt not to call a Welsh, English- apparently it's like calling a New Zealander an Australian!

6 by you.

1311: After lunch, we decide to go for a walk outside the school.

7 by you.

1506: My afternoon coffee.

8 by you.

1541: All the record forms from today's vision screening. I have to enter all of them into excel. (It took me 3 hours).

9 by you.

1859: After dinner, I decide to send a little package to my ex-roommate in France. I've included a postcard, a Kiwi road sign (he has not been to New Zealand), and a DVD of our trip in Sydney.

10 by you.

1911: Yes, I do the three-step thing. Very metro of me don't you think? Or very gay of me? The lady in the department store made me buy it! But either way, it does make my skin better.

11 by you.

2025: This bottle of water costs $3.50! And its not even that nice. The speakers however is so worth the $160.

P1050967 by you.

4 comments:

Pete Cullen said...

Nothing wrong with looking after your skin Jeremy :) I like to embrace my Metro side too hah.

Great pics too.

Dogeared said...

You take better care of your skin than I do, lol. And we're having shit weather too, if that helps any! The parcel for your old roomie looks fun though!

(also, I'd be happy entering data into Excel - any jobs going your way? ;-) )

Oh and yes, don't ever call a Welshman or Scotsman English - or mix Canadians and Americans ;-)

Polt said...

12 year olds with facial hair???? My God, what are they feeding kids down there? :)

HUGS...

Martini Dan said...

I use Elemis products myself, more time than a man should spend on his face but heck it's the only one I've got. Thanks for sharing your day!