Monday, June 09, 2008

June 9th

Good morning world, I'm reporting from Sydney.

It has only been less than 24 hours, and Sydney hasn't "wowed" me- not yet at least.

I'm living on King's Cross' main street where Sydneysiders have their parties. Ever seen the mess in a club after a night of partying? Well the street I'm living in was filled with bottles, wrappers, cans, condoms, prostitutes.... when I woke up this morning.

I went across the road to have McD's and I was sitting next to a girl who's obviously had her heart broken. She was bitching away to her gay guy friend who was wearing a bright pink shirt, nodding and "umm-ing"- poor guy.

Sydney rail is not really up to my standards. I can't believe the trains are dirtier than the NYC subway!

This is my initial experience- hopefully things brighten up.

No comments: